08 - Autoscopy

 The autoscopy project also gave the ability to self-reflect and artistically showcase a part of myself, and for that I focused on my self-doubt. I wanted to highlight the different aspects of my life that I sometimes never feel enough, whether it be that my work isn’t good enough, my body, my worth - I wanted to represent the parts of me that I doubt. I added the hands with the different categories to represent how these doubts can pull away at your mental health, and then the catches on my face because doubt definitely claws at me all the time. I went with more of a monochromatic color palette, staying in the blue family since that color to me symbolizes doubt and is generally a sadder color. Overall, I am proud of the project and glad that I had the chance to symbolize these doubts, but I would change the color palette and find a different way to show the different categories I doubt myself in if I ever redid this project.

(original)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

07 - Multiplicity

05 - BW to Color